Welcome to the
Ireland Clinic of Chiropractic, LLC.
The Ireland Clinic has been providing chiropractic services to Alaskans since 1971. We accept most insurance plans and specialize in Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury, Whiplash and other difficult, painful and chronic cases. All care provided by the Ireland Clinic is gentle and personalized to each patient’s specific needs. Our doctors listen carefully to your concerns and explain findings and recommendations in an honest, sensitive and thorough manner.
The Ireland Clinic is a full-serve facility with its own x-ray, examination, physical therapy, and therapeutic massage departments. Our four doctor team provides multi-doctor review of your case and continuity of care. Your ability to enjoy life without pain and optimize your health potential is our goal. We would appreciate the opportunity to provide your chiropractic care.
Some Reasons Why People Seek Chiropractic Care:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Work related injuries
- Personal injuries (automobile accidents)
- Pinched Nerves
- Numbness or tingling in hands or feet
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Posture and Scoliosis concerns
- Disc problems
What to expect on your first visit:
- Greeted by friendly, competent and professional staff
- Bright, clean facility with state-of the-art equipment
- Private consultation with your doctor to address all your health concerns
- Thorough and quality based conservative health care
- Same day treatment
- Home care instructions
- Billing professionals to submit your insurance claims
Please call 561-1222 for a complementary consultation or